First Sponsor Group Limited was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 24 September 2007 as an exempted company with limited liability under the Cayman Companies Law. The Company was listed on the Mainboard of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 22 July 2014.
Key Ultimate Controlling Shareholders
The Group is supported by both its established key controlling shareholders, the Hong Leong group of companies ("Hong Leong Group Singapore"), through its shareholding interests in City Developments Limited, and Tai Tak Estates Sendirian Berhad ("Tai Tak"), both of which are well recognised and respected in Asia, including in the PRC.
Hong Leong Group Singapore is a globally diversified conglomerate. Its core businesses include investment holding, property holding and development, hotel ownership and management, hospitality real estate management, financial services, manufacturing, trading and distribution.
Tai Tak is a private company with a long operating history which was incorporated in Singapore in 1954. It currently invests in a wide range of businesses, including plantations, listed and private equities and property holding and development.
Our Three Key Operating Segments
- Residential and commercial property developments in tier-two cities in the PRC, namely, Chengdu and Dongguan
- Residential and commercial property developments in the Netherlands and Australia
- Hotel ownership and operations as well as investment properties held for rental income in the PRC, the Netherlands and Germany
- We plan to build our portfolio to generate a stable stream of recurrent income and future capital gain
- Loan arrangements primarily in the PRC (via entrusted loans), the Netherlands, Germany and Australia